Thinking whether or not to use ceramic soligo tiles for your house? If yes, well, you’ve just happened to come across the correct guide that’ll help you analyze and evaluate the prospects of ceramic tiles and then decide if they are worth the money that you spend.
Why Are Ceramic Soligo Tiles So Popular?
Let’s begin with the most basic question – why are ceramic soligo tiles popular? Well, soligo tiles by Ceramique au Sommet are legit Italian ceramic tiles; and hence, they come with the guarantee of durability and unmatched strength. Above all, Italian ceramic tiles make a display of best hues, textures, and designs to choose from.
What Are The Best Benefits Of Having Ceramic Tiles At Home?
There are abundant benefits of using ceramic tiles for home decor. Read through to find out more details about their best benefits in detail.
- Ceramic Soligo Tiles Are Scratch Proof
When it comes to glazed ceramic soligo tiles, their surface is designed to be resistant to scratches and stains. Hence, they make wonderful kitchen and hall tiles even if you have children at home.
- Ceramic Tiles Are Water Resistant
Bathroom tiles should be such that they can remain unaffected by heat, moisture, steam, and water. And ceramic soligo tiles have all these features. Also, they come in different colors so that you can always find a shade that looks best with the decor of your bathroom.
- Ceramic Tiles Offer Multiple Imitation Options
Ceramic tiles can imitate the look of marble as well as wood. And needless to mention, they are far more affordable than marble tiles and wooden flooring. Besides, they are much easier to install and clean.
- Ceramic Tiles Are Durable
Since the surface of ceramic tiles is made water resistant, scratch resistant, and stain resistant, they last much longer than you can think of – for 100 of years with proper care. Also, they are extremely strong. Which is why the chances of these tiles getting damaged due to high impact are minimal.
- Ceramic Tiles Are Economical
Ceramic tiles are economical for a number of reasons given below.
- They have a minimal installation cost
- They can be cleaned with mopping
- They retain luster since they remain unaffected by dirt and dust
- A single damaged tile can be replaced without having the need to replace the entire floor
- They can be made to preserve heat. Hence, they are also used to make heated flooring. Since it’s the natural stone that has heat preserving property, ceramic tiles, when built to imitate this property, cost less than half than natural stone