Wooden flooring is the type of flooring loved by everyone for decades. Due to its varied properties, it is the preferable option for many of us. In this article, we have curated different facts related to wooden flooring. To find out more, keep scrolling down!
There are endless options available regarding wood flooring. According to everyone’s preference, you can find the range that will go well with your budget, decor and many other aspects.
- According to the sources and real estate agencies, the homes that possess wooden flooring are more likely to sell faster and make more money.
- There are many pre-furnished wooden flooring that gives you a guarantee of at least two decades But if you maintain proper care, cleaning and attention then the wooden flooring will last twice than the just two decades.
- Wooden flooring is the heat retainers and warmer during cold. This is especially beneficial for those who reside in the colder zone. That turns out to be one of many reasons why cottage is generally warmer than a flat.
- If you wish to make your room look more extensive and more prominent, then use the shorter strips. The longer strips the less, distracting end joints.
- The real hardwood flooring is entirely different. As two fingerprints can never be same, in the same manner, no two hard, woods are similar. The reason is simple that no two trees are alike. It has its own texture, pattern, distinct shades and hues. However, if you go for the laminate flooring, then you will come across the same patterns.
- The wooden flooring produced during 16-19th the century was always reliable and very costly.
- There are many finishes applied on the wooden flooring for many reasons. For one it provides protection from damage. Second, it increases the lifespan of wooden flooring. The finishes are also applied to make it look even more attractive than before.
- When the wood is harder, there is significantly less prone to the dents and even gouges.
10.When the wooden flooring is exposed to the ultraviolet rays, then it turns into yellowish. However, these days, the lot of wooden flooring comes along with applied finishes thereby preventing it from getting damaged.