Lighting control system is very beneficial along with its different aspects of working. It is used in different commercial, residential and industrial purposes just because of its numerous benefits it provides to the individual. It has many other purposes other than illuminating houses, gardens, offices, warehouse, industries or any other place. The numerous benefits these systems provide are as follows-
- The lighting and shading solutions saves energy. The lighting automates control system lightens the places according the light effect outside. No input has to be given by the computers.
- The shading system saves energy by harnessing the daylight and reducing the pressure on the circuit systems if places. thus, it saves energy
- Dimmers when used extend the working as well as the efficiency of bulbs used. Thus helps in saving money as well as electricity.
- Dimmer used enhances the effect of the controlling the lighting effect as suitable or needed by the individual.
- This system increases the productivity as well as the comfort on the user.
- The sensor or the motion detectors turns on lights as soon as there is a movement in the place. Thus, it automatically turns on the light without even touching any switch.
- Wireless lighting control system prevents the installation costs and increases the flexibility of the sensors and detectors.
- Reduces the number of hours per year when the light is on, thus reducing the electricity consumption and lesser electricity bill.
- Needs less maintenance as all the systems are controlled through computers.
- These are mainly used in light designing projects as it has great efficiency as well as saves energy which causes less harm to the environment.
- It satisfies the building codes and the programs for energy conservation.
Thus, with so many benefits, most the occupants are attracted to it and help in conservation of energy which is much needed today.